Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...it's...underwear man?????


I have mentioned before how G loves costumes and being characters. Well that hasn't changed, but his idea and costumes have!! Lately he has been making up his own superheros which is fine, but he has also been making his own costumes :) I keep thinking he is doing this for a attention and to be funny, but he's not. He is dead serious about his costumes of choice, and let me tell you he is not the least bit embarrassed to be seen in these outfits!!! We have been to the gym, park, grocery store, and chiropractor dressed like this! I know I could make him change but the truth is I don't really care about what he wears as long as on Sundays I get to dress him!




Ya, it's what you think...underwear over his Wolverine costume...and yes we went to the gym

If I was a bad guy I would be really afraid of spidey/wolverine/underwear man!

Cat in the Hat with a cowboy vest, a pirate hat, and his Kachow backpack playing at the park. There were 2 other little boys there that loved his outfit, they kept calling him "little pirate boy".

No comments: