Monday, November 2, 2009

Life Lessons

I think we may have taught Gentry about the concept of Grace a little too early in life. Today when he got in trouble and sent to his room, I came in to give him his consequences (a spanking), and the first thing he said to me...

Mom I really just need some Grace, that's all I need, not a spanking!

I actually just started laughing because it was so funny. He was as serious about Grace as I was about giving him a spanking, and did not understand why I was laughing at him.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wish that blogger had a "like" button. I'd press it a million times right now. : )

J Prude said...

So which did he get-grace or justice?

TheFrazers said...

Too cute, Ash! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. Are you guys available to come over to our house on sunday night for grou? Let me know...not sure what I will make, but i will let you know