Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A day in the park with Batman







We took G to the park the other day, but came home with Batman!!


The Boys doing Boy Stuff!


I love my boys!!!

After the boys were done throwing sticks in the water, Jeff and I sat down on the grass and G went to play on the playground. A couple of minutes later I looked up and caught G in "telephone booth mode". At least that's what I call it!

He went behind the trees so no one would see him transform.



Little did he know, his mom was hiding in the shadows trying to catch him in action,

watching his every move.



Unaware of his nosey mom lurking closely behind, he set out on his secret mission,

as BATMAN!

Someone has to protect the playground.

I'm so thankful there are superhero's living among us as regular people willing to jump into action when needed. And thankfully one of those everyday hero's lives at my house!! I can rest easy tonight!!!

No comments: