Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Dream Come True...

About 3 months after Jeff and I got married I had a dream. It went a little something like this...

I was on campus with a pink back pack, stressed out and running late. No one was walking down the international walkway (featured below) because everyone was already in class. Not only was I frantically running late trying to get to class, I had a kid, a little blond toddler boy that had to go to class with me! He was holding my hand (just like in the picture below). In my dream I kept thinking "why do I have baby? Your not supposed to have kids until your done with school! What were Jeff and I thinking!"

It was one of those dreams you think is really happening and then you wake up thinking "oh good I'm so glad I was just dreaming!"

Ha! Little did I know my dream would come true in a little over a year from that dream!! When we traveled down to Robert's funeral we went on NMSU's campus for old times sake. Jeff took this picture and it's literally exactly where my dream took place!

And much like my dream, finishing school was stressful with this sweet little blond boy. It was hard and I would describe much of my college years as running around frantically late for class with a pink back pack, stressed out, and a little blond boy attached to my hand.

I would also describe it as a dream come true! I wouldn't change any of those frantic, stressful days with a toddler in the library for anything in the world!