Wednesday, July 3, 2013

California Adventure Day #2

The first day of Disney was a success, so onto day 2!  Our day didn't start quite as early since we didn't have the character breakfast which was nice.  When we went to wake G up I said 

"Hey do you know what day it is?"
 G groggily with his eyes still closed "No what?"  
Me:  "It's Disneyland day"
G opened his eyes all excited and said: "Oh yay!"
He then closed his eyes and went right back to sleep and even started snoring! :)  It was really cute and very telling of how exhausted our little man was.  He finally got up and by the time we made it to the park he was bright eyed and ready to go for day #2!


After he woke up and said "Oh yay!" and fell right back asleep :)

The whole gang with Donald Duck

Me: "G what were you doing?"
G: "I pulled Donald's tongue to see if he was real.  It was dry, Donald is a fake"
Jeff and I laughed uncontrollably while G just looked at us unimpressed with Donald and us.  It was hilarious :)

Posing with Donald the fake!

Never ride the ferris wheel at California Adventure...longest line + super boring ride= ridiculous amounts of unnecessary screaming from bored kids...not impressed at all!!

G's attempt at dancing with Phineas and Ferb, but let's be honest that is way to embarrassing for my little man...why do I even try :)

Cars Land!

Secret Confession:  I would love nothing more than to be a dancer at Disneyland.  You get to dance around to fun music and wear a cheerleading outfit while people cheer you on...seriously not much in life that could be better than that!  I know this is a job people usually do before they have a family, but this job is on my bucket list for when my kids are all raised.  They can bring my grandkids to watch Grammy dance at Disney!  Straight up awesomeness!

G loved the Incredibles!

The Army dudes were awesome...although I think the needed just one girl back up dancer.  It took everything in me to stay seated and not insert myself into there dance, but when I spoke with them afterwards they said they would love to have me in a couple of years when I am known as GrammyA :)

G's youngest cousin Violet wasn't that impressed with California Adventure :)

"Give me your best Disney face"



No comments: