Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cowboy Day!




Gentry's school had a cowboy day last week.  All the kids got to dress up like cowboys and they had a real horse come visit!  The kids got to feed him carrots and pet him.  It was so precious and reminded me of when I was growing up.  Gentry wore my cowboy hat from when I was a little girl.  When he put on that hat, he looked nearly identical to me when I was his age!  It was a little scary!  One of my favorite parts of the whole experience was when he got home and took off his hat, he had hat hair!  I love hat hair, and I can vividly remember my dad and little brother coming in from working and their hat hair that came with it!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ashlie....He is SOOO big!! He is tall and looks like a "real" big boy now. He's not just a little toddler. Sounds like you've really been missing the ranch lately? The good ole days - life goes way too fast!