Monday, February 16, 2009

Pirate/Spiderman Music!

Gentry is still obsessed with pirates and now spiderman has joined the club.  We have been listening the Veggie Tales soundtrack from "The Pirates Who don't do Anything" and every time any of the songs come on Gentry gets this little growl/pirate face on through the whole song.  It is to say the least entertaining.  Then tonight I downloaded the spiderman theme song and he kept shooting webs and saying "I am Spiderman", here are some videos of the entertainment I get everyday from this little sweetie!  I love him so much!!!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it! That was the perfect pirate face. He reminds me of Jeff. I can picture him doing the same moves to the Spiderman song.

Kristina said...

That's funny...oh the world of boys:)

Taryn said...

That is the best pirate face ever! You gotta snap a photo of that for his future girlfriends! hahaha