Monday, July 6, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

Gentry: "Mom, I really need a baby sister with curly hair. Christian has a little sister with curly hair, but I don't"

Ashlie: "Do you think it would be fun to have a little brother or sister someday?"

Gentry: "Ya cause I don't have a little sister with curly hair, and my brother doesn't live at my house, it's just me at my house"

Okay seriously G your killing me!!!! Maybe someday God will make me ready to have another but for now we will have to enjoy your cousins down the street, and uncle Nate (or as you call him, brother that doesn't live at your house) from afar until then! And if God never changes Jeff and I heart, I promise G we will give in and get you a dog!!!

While the conversation made me a little sad for him, I couldn't help but think how sweet it was that he wants a baby sister with curly hair!!! How hilarious and detailed is that!! Anyways after this conversation, I tried to keep him really busy cause I felt so bad, like he is bored with me. Oh well I know God has a plan and I don't know if it includes more kiddos or not, but He will either provide Gentry with kiddos close by like his cousins, or He will change Jeff and I!!

1 comment:

J Prude said...

Or He might just surprise you and answer Gentry's prayer instead of yours! Surprises do happen, as your family well knows! How sweet your little Gentry must be-wish I could meet him in person!
Jessica