Sunday, May 12, 2013

Top 10 Reasons Ashlie's a Great Mother.


To the Mother of My Child.

Hi to anyone who is reading this blog, this is Jeff, hacking into Ashlie's blog for some sabotage in the name of love. 

First of Happy Mothers day!  If it weren't for mothers none of us would be here…can I get a witness? 
So Ashlie is a pretty great blogger about things that happen in her life.  She can share touching stories about Gentry, silly stories about Molly-paws and even heart felt stories about her own struggles.  What a gal!!!!  Because Mothers day is upon us I thought it fitting to enlighten readers on the subject of the Author.

All week long I have been thinking of what to do to show my appreciation to my baby's mama.  Clearly I got to do something special, so here it is:

Top 10 Reasons You're a Great Mother!


10. You can cook anything from a recipe book the very first time.

9. I have never run out of clean underware…and sometimes I wear 2 or 3 pairs in one day…Lord knows Gentry wears several outfits each day.

8. You listen carefully to your own heart and our hearts. 

7. Your not afraid of guns and contact sports (nuf said)

6. You love baby clothes and the color pink (we should probably have a girl one of these days)

5. When you give someone a present a usual response is "Wow how did you know?"

4.  You understand how dark the world is so you are always preparing to say something that points to the Lord when Gentry has questions.

3.  You could probably kick a grown mans butt if they tried to take Gentry from you. (if its round, gouge it or kick it)

2. You can glance at a dirty house and have a structured plan of execution within 1 second.  

And the number one reason you are a great mother is...

1. You were pregnant and began raising a baby without your husband, you finished an undergrad degree and a masters degree, made meals, packed lunches, arranged babysitting, worked a full time job, kept the house clean and our bellies full all while supporting a selfish husband in every way.

If anyone deserves a day it is you! I love you Ashlie 

Love,

me

No comments: