Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Boy and his friends!

One of the highlights of being back in Colorado was seeing all of our friends!!  Especially for Mr. G Man.  He has been missing everyone like crazy so to see all of his buddies was so special!  It seemed like they all picked up where they left off and had a grand time!  

First stop when we got into Colorado was to Wy-Wy, also known as Wyatt.  Luckily we caught them the night before they were leaving town, good thing cause the trip would not have been the same without seeing Wy-Wy!  G often tells us "school would all be okay if only Wyatt was here" so good thing we got to see them even if it was only for bit!

Catching up on life


Goofy boys


Pretending to be asleep

So excited!

There's the picture I was trying to get!

Wyatt's older brother Gage even played video games with them for a little bit, what a treat!
One of the days we had G's buddies from school over for a pool party, and let me just tell you those Hygiene Hawks no how to party :)

Who can make the biggest splash?

I think Savanah beat the boys on this one!

A pool full of Hawks!


Taking some time to sun bath :)

Dylan and Savannah



Cory, Timmy, and Gentry

Just relaxing


Hygiene at it's finest!
All together!

I might have enjoyed the action setting a little too much :)

The ripple effect

Ready

Set

Jump!

Gentry and Jackson flipping together :)

Maybe they need to be Olympic synchronized divers some day :)
We also got to hang with our best buds the Pressnalls!  G has missed Asher so much and had a great time, although we certainly didn't get enough time with them while we were home.  G is certain that Asher needs to move to Costa Rica.  I also think it would be awesome, since my whole adult life I have wanted to live near my dear friend Nikki and about 8 months after they moved to the Denver area with for Adam's work we moved to Costa Rica.  It really was one of the harder things of leaving, I finally have my best bud so close and then we leave :(  Sad, but thankfully no matter where either of us live we will always be close and dream about the day we are next door neighbors drinking a cup of joe (although I don't actually like coffee so I will drink hot tea or some orange juice!) and watching Good Morning America together :)

Looks like a serious part of the movie

Missing living so close to our buddies!!


I'm not gonna lie, it makes me a little sad that Lucas likes Jeff more than me, he's so cute and funny!

No comments: