Friday, February 14, 2014

A Thoughtful Valentine

Hi everyone,

This is Jeff back for another guest blog post.  It is Valentines Day after all!  I have been feeling lately that I haven't been doing a good job of letting Ashlie know how much I appreciate her for all that she is.  Basically I do a great job of telling her how beautiful she is but she means so much more to me.  So this Valentines Day I want to tell her that in a poem I call:


"A Thoughtful Valentine"

Of all of the thoughts in all of the world

It's yours that really matter

On love and life and family strife

And pressure on your bladder (you're pregnant)

God knows the thoughts inside my head

could use some organization

This is why He planned for "us"

From the beginning of creation

In business, friendship and politics

I could always use advice

For parenting and husbandry

I could even use it twice

Of all the thoughts in all the world

Who's thoughts should I adore?

It's yours! It's yours! let the whole world know!

Me gustan, mi Amor

No comments: