Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adventures in Blizzards!







Thursday Nate, Gentry, and I started heading to NM.  Even though it was snowing we thought if we could get on the road we could out run it!  That was not the case and we ended up making it to Pueblo and having to stop and stay the night.  While I was sad the trip was so long, the boys and I had a really fun time at the hotel!  Here are some pictures of the yucky weather!  

















I took the boys swimming in their undies and all!  I had to convince Gentry that sometimes boys wore their undies to go swimming.  He was pretty skeptical but after I said he could wear his spiderman tank top, he felt much better!  We also had dinner at the hotel since we didn't want to get out in the weather and the boys had a sword fight with their knives, and wrapped the napkins around their heads because they were the "black spiderman with teeth" (not sure why there is an emphasis on the fact he has teeth, but oh well!)  I also let them get a little treat and I couldn't quit laughing at how excited they were to drink gatorade!  

We had a lot of fun and were able to get out the next day.  It ended up taking us a long time even on Friday but we made it safe and sound, and had a really fun night at the hotel together! 

No comments: