Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little time away...




2 weeks ago (I know, it's late!!)  Jeff and I went to Atlanta.  Jeff attended a open house for a company there.  It was really fun to get away just the 2 of us and spend some much needed time together!!  Here are a couple of picks from our little trip.  Jeff thought Mr. Coke was begging for money so decided to give him a couple of bucks :)!  Even though we were far from home we did end up finding something that made us feel at home...A Buff!  That's right I think it might have been the only buffalo in the city, but we found him and decided it was Ralphies cousin Reggie!!  Our time was really fun from sleeping in, staying up late, and just being ALONE we loved our time together!  It helped us be refreshed to come home to a full house of sweet kiddos!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun together. It's always nice to just get away for a little bit. So Asher loves to look at the internet with me and we always look at your blog and watch the video of Gentry. While I was reading this entry, Asher pointed to you and said, "That's my sister. I like her!" So I guess you are my daughter now. God must have worked a miracle being that I was only one when you were born! haha. Asher can be a weird kid. I never know where he gets his ideas.

Taryn said...

Oh good- I am glad to hear you guys had a good time! I would love to meet Reggie!

Kristina said...

Looks like a fun trip!