Saturday, June 27, 2009

A boy after my own heart!!



When Gentry stayed with my parents, my mom took him to a gymnastics class!! Not just any gymnastics class, but with my old coach who coached me from 8 years old to high school!!! He loved it and occasionally shows us his exercise stretch (aka a bridge up), and has been really interested in doing flips now!! He learned how to do a flip on the trampoline and yesterday did a flip off the side of the pool!! He was so excited to show me his wolverine flip, and did before I could stop him! Not only once but twice before the life guard said if he didn't quit flipping off the side we would have to leave!!(While Jeff thought it was awesome, I was not so impressed being that our 3 year old is diving/flipping head first into the shallow end of the pool or just as easily the side of the pool...BOYS!!!)

Here is a video of his impressive flipping on the tramp! Maybe he will take after his mom, and be a gymnast!!!



Note he was still dressed as doc oc. I have since put the darn 6 month jammies up where he cannot get into them!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

AMAZING! I dind't flip until I was like 10 yrs old. wow.