Monday, August 31, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

Gentry and I were laying down to take a little nap. He was laying on his side facing me, his eyes were already closed and his little hands were folded underneath his cheek. Without opening his sweet eyes he reached over and touched my face and said...

"Mommy you dream about barbies and butterflies, and I will dream about pirates and race cars...okay"

He then put his dirty little hand back underneath his cheek and continued to doze off...I love that sweet boy, and his sweet little thoughts!

2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

Oh my gosh, we love you gent!

TheFrazers said...

Ash, sometimes I think you make these things up because they seem too hysterical to be coming out of a 3 year olds mouth! That is so awesome...makes me want to just give G a big hug! Excited to see you Thursday. Drew and I want to have you guys over for dinner in the next week or so...can you do next Tuesday?