Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Gentry David!

Gentry David,

Today you turn 4!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. You have been the biggest/little blessing God has ever given dad and I. I would have never known how much fun it is to be a mom if God wouldn't have surprised us 4 years ago! I hope you are having so much fun today celebrating with Poppi, Babi, and Nate since you are visiting them. We love you and are so thankful for you sweet boy! Here are some of our favorite things about you right now!

Dressing up like superheros literally on a daily basis

The stories you tell like...
How Spiderman came into you room and woke you up and so you spun some webs on him so he would just go away and leave you alone. "Spidey always comes into my room at night, and sometimes I just have to tell him to go away cause I am sleeping"
Or
"Mom, I have a pirate story for you. So one day Capin Jack went on his boat and was fighting all kinds of bad guys the end!"

Your love for Pirates, Spiderman, and your newest venture Master Yoda!

You will sit and draw and color for 30-45 minutes at a time. I think you have your dads artistic ability.

Your love for the Buffs has only grown, and we love that you are a die hard fan already!

You have a unique sense of style and like to get yourself ready in the morning, even if it is part of a costume with backwards shorts, a winter hat, spidey gloves, and wolverine hair. ;) You also change clothes on average twice a day!

You love reading time at night with dad.

Every morning you wake up at 7am (just like you have since you were 6 months old!) and come crawl into bed with me, I love my little blonde alarm clock!

You love camping, and all you asked for, for you birthday was a camping trip with Brody.

You are still so shy and we have to bribe you do most things that involve anyone else besides me, dad, aunt T, or Ben and Mack. But we love when you are doing things and give that little embarrassed grin with your lips pressed tightly together so no smile will accidentally slip out!

I could go on and on because your our son and we just love you! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and we love you so much sweet boy!








1 comment:

Taryn said...

Happy Birthday Gentry!