Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Did I mention we love the Buffs??????





Wednesday night we took the boys downtown to Pearl St. to support our Buffs before their game against West Virginia. (Which I might mention they won!!!!! )We saw Cody Hawkins the quarterback and couldn't help but pose for a quick pic! (This one is for you Wes Null!!!) We also met the Grays and Carlucci's with their boys. Gentry and Brody really enjoy each other and it was so fun to be with them and watch the boys play and cheer on the Buffs together! Both of them carried their CU footballs in one hand, and held on to one another with the other hand! Best Buds in the making I think!

1 comment:

Wesley Null said...

Great pics, Ashlie! I hope you enjoy this winning streak for the Buffs, because it will come to an end soon.

But, get this. I just checked the schedule and Colorado doesn't even play Baylor this year! This is bad news for you, because I will now have to fall back on the Longhorns. So, when the Longhorns come to Colorado and whip you guys in a couple of weeks, you can expect some emails from me!

Hook 'em, baby!!!!

Wes