Friday, September 26, 2008

Nothing like a birthday with Mom in town!!!


On Monday the 22nd I turned 25! Yikes I can't believe it. It wasn't the best birthday although one to remember. I had some dental work done including 2 teeth pulled, and 2 screws put in my upper gums. (I am in the process of getting 2 implants) I came home with drugs and a sore mouth. I was also still limping around from the marathon the day before. It wasn't my finest day, but I have to admit it was so great having my mom around. I came in and she had decorated the kitchen with Barbie balloons and had the table all set with a gorgeous fall flower arrangement. Dinner was awesome with twice baked potatoes, fruit salad, meatloaf, and of course a Barbie birthday cake! It was awesome! She always knows what will make things better no matter how old I get. I basically ate dinner and went to bed, but the saying is true "mom knows best." I am so glad she was here to spend my birthday with me and also take care of the boys so I could rest and be in pain! I love her!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yikes!! That's a tough birthday!! I think that I might have been in a bad mood!