Friday, September 18, 2009

Little G turns 4!

Gentry turned 4 on September 8!! My parents came up the weekend before to celebrate with us. They actually came up to celebrate his birthday and mine. Mine and Gentry's birthday are only 2 weeks apart and now that Nate is in school we have can't see each other quite as much!

When I was pregnant, besides not wanting to be pregnant, and not wanting a boy, I specifically remember telling my mom how I did not want to share my birthday with anyone and especially a little boy cause I never wanted to have a GI Joe party! (Can you tell I how emotional I was, not to mention selfish right????)

My how life has changed! I am so glad I had little G, and so glad he is a boy!! I also loved sharing a Star Wars party with him. Good thing God knows want we really need and want, cause obviously I have no clue! Thanks God for blessing me with Gentry!


The desk that Babi and Poppi got G. He has already spent many hours sitting and drawing, he loves it!


The birthday peeps with matching stickers! I assure you it was not my idea :) I love that we got to celebrate our birthdays together sweet boy, even if it was a Star Wars birthday party!


His Yoda card that has a ski pass for this season! Me and G get to spend our Thursdays on the slopes together, I am so excited!! G has actually been practicing snowboarding down the steps on a plastic lid, I am just waiting to hear the screams a broken arm brings!

Aunt T did good with the Wolverine costume, she knows him all to well!!

Or maybe she knows Jeff all to well :)

Tink, Kenz, and Ben dropped by a little present and can you tell what he thought of it??? L*O*V*E*D it!!!!!


My favorite part of the party was the cake. He really wanted a family cake. I kept asking what that meant and he said "I just want my whole family on it, Babi, Pop, Nate, me, you, dad, Nate, Christian, Liv, Aunt T, Nate, Uncle Bubba, Koko, Caitlin, Rachael, and mom don't forget Nate" I guess Nate was the most essential person on the cake!!! It was really sweet that he wanted to include everyone, and he seriously loved his cake, he kept telling everyone where they were on the cake.

Sweet Babi and G coloring at the desk they got him, he really loved it! Thanks for making our birthday celebration so fun!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I love that all the people had to be on the cake. Super special. glad you had a good time with family and I sure hope they tasted good!