Friday, September 11, 2009

We moved!!!

After almost 3 years in our favorite little house on Princeton, we moved. It was put on the market to sell at the end of July, and we assumed we had a couple of months to look for a house of our own, but the house sold in 10 days!!!! We couldn't believe it! So between Sarah's wedding, our anniversary, and a couple of trips already planned we packed up our house with the help of some amazing friends!! Gentry was actually really sad for some reason so I took a couple of pictures on our last day at the house!

Gentry drew this picture of me and him in the garage the last day we were there. He said "I am so sad to leave our house, look mom it's my house and your house, just look at the picture in the garage".

Exploring in our crazy garden that turned out to be more than I could even manage!!! We had a lot of fun together planting, picking, and spending time together in the garden this summer! Something I think I will do from now on!!

The first pumpkin growing on the vine!

Look how big it already is and still had 2 months to grow!!!! Gentry was sad to leave his pumpkin patch, and I can't lie, I think that is what made me the saddest, we had been looking forward all summer to having our own pumpkin patch :( I guess there is always next year!!! I promise we will do it again G!!!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Awesome! And sad. Maybe you can come back in a few months and ask for your pumpkin back. = )