Saturday, April 4, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

Gentry:  "Mom I just can't get my webs to shoot out of my hands like spideyman, I can make the sound, but they just don't come out"

Later in the day...

Gentry was eating a brownie and had it all over his hands.

Gentry:  "Mom look I have sticky hands like the red spideyman so I can climb walls even if my webs don't work"

Gentry then proceeded to climb up the wall wiping brownie all over the walls, only to find his sticky hands didn't work either.  He was a sad camper!  I am just glad he is into climbing and not flying, I can't imagine what we would be dealing with then and how many trips to the ER that fascination would include!

2 comments:

TheFrazers said...

Someday I am going to have to thank Gentry for constantly keeping me entertained! Great to see you today and excited for Tuesday. Love ya friend

Nominate someone or something in need said...

so cute...miss you guys...