Friday, April 24, 2009

Jeff's Birthday!!

Wednesday was Jeff's birthday!!!  He turned 26!! Sadly Jeff is gone this week in Atlanta for training so we didn't get to celebrate with him on his actual birthday.  Regardless Gentry and I went shopping for a birthday present and here is our adventure!! We didn't quite see eye to eye on what we should get Jeff, but I think Jeff will love it regardless! Just a note, on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays I let Gentry pick out his clothes for the day.  Hence why he is dressed as Superman in public!  This video is of Gentry and I getting ready to go into the store, I love how he ends the birthday song with Amen!!!  






Even though we were there looking for Jeff some golf stuff, Gentry ventured over to the toys and was just convinced that Jeff had told him that he really wanted Spiderman for his birthday, so the debate started.  He seemed pretty sure of himself!!



After Gentry picked out Spiderman, I took him to the golf section just to see if I could change his mind, but no luck!  He was dead set on Spidey and so that's what Jeff got!  I did end up getting Jeff some other things but I let Gentry think that was Jeff's only birthday present!  He really wanted to open it right when we got home but it is currently still intact in the box waiting for Jeff to get home tonight to open.  Gentry can't wait for him to open it!!




We also had cupcakes to celebrate Jeff's birthday...I really just wanted an excuse for something sweet but G didn't seem to mind!  He kept singing happy birthday to Jeff while he was eating it so at least we were thinking of him!  Happy Birthday and we love you Jeff and can't wait to see you tonight!  

1 comment:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

I am in TEARS right now! I can't tell if it's because it's soo stinkin' cute or so so funny!!!!