Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

I have tried to steer clear of making body parts, bodily functions, and all that goes with a big deal. In fact I don't really acknowledge bodily functions because I am afraid if I do they will become a big deal and no doubt appear sometime when I am public!  

Tonight I was reading a book to Gentry and there was a page all about Tigers.  Half way through the page Gentry let out...well a bodily function!  It was to say the least LOUD and I was pretty amazed it even came out of his little body!!!  I just stopped reading for a sec cause I was shocked!  He immediately looked up at me and said

"Mom, that was just my Tiger noise that came from inside of me.  Tigers can do that, and so can I cause I like Tigers"

He then turned right around to finish the book without even a smile!!!  I was dying!!!  I couldn't quit laughing, and he had no idea why because I never even acknowledge when he does that!!!  Oh boy, Oh boy, the sweet thoughts of kids!!!

1 comment:

TheFrazers said...

Okay, so every time I read your blog I am amazed at the stories that come out of Gentry's mouth. He is hysterical! Aren't you glad you have a blogspot so someday you can have him read through all the crazy things he said? So sweet