Friday, April 24, 2009

Spiderman says..."It's Buff Time!"


Tomorrow we are headed to the Buffs Spring game.  I told Gentry that we were going and he said he needed to go get his jersey ready.  I went in his room and this is what I found!  The boy not only laid out his jersey, but also his jeans, CU helmet, shoes, socks, cu football, and if you look closely he even put a pair of underwear in his little jeans!!!  Hilarious!!

He also informed me that spiderman will not be wearing his spidey costume anymore because "Spidey just needs to wear his Go CU Buff jersey now so he can't wear his spidey clothes anymore!"  I guess our character now is Spidey in a Buff uniform, doesn't get any better than that!!!  

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it. From stories I've heard from Brandon's mom, It is exactly something Brandon would've done!

Mackenzie Turrill said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't even believe that! I was sure that YOU laid it all out...I don't even know what to say Gent! A Buff fan, AND you can organize your own outfit?! You'll be the perfect man for Tink ;) See you guys soon!