Thursday, May 14, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

Gentry and I spent the afternoon yesterday in Boulder.  We walked around on the hill and on campus.  G picked out a new CU hat and a little outfit for our Drew and Stacy who recently had a baby (Dax Danger Frazer).  Gentry kept picking out big jerseys telling the lady and me:

"oh this is baby Dangers favorite one, he loves this one"

I finally got him to agree on a cute little outfit that will actually fit baby Danger and after 30 minutes in 1 store we were off!  We walked on the hill and Gentry asked me to carry him.  I did for a bit and then told him...

"Gent your getting so big, mommy isn't going to be able to carry you anymore"

G: "No mom, I am not big, I am so little"

Mom:  "Gent you are getting big, your 3 and a half and almost to big for me to carry anymore"

With a really sad look on his face and starting to whine...

G: "Mom, I don't want to get big, I want to stay little.  I am little, my name is Capin Hook Little.  No my name is Spiderman Little"

I burst out laughing only to find that my Spiderman Little was not joking, and very serious about not getting big.  It was really sweet and is still calling himself Spiderman Little, and has reminded me a couple of times today that he is still little!  He is hilarious.  Jeff started teaching him the Toys R Us song about not growing up, we found it only fitting!  I love my Spiderman Little/Capin Hook Little!  

No comments: