Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

Last night Jeff and I took Gentry with us to my soccer game (random that I am even playing soccer since I have never played!).  On the way home Gentry gave me some advice that I think my team would really appreciate.

Me: "Gent, what did you think of soccer?"

Gentry: "Well mom, I think that you need to make more goals"

Right you are Gent!!!  Nothing like the innocent advice of kiddos to keep you humble!!!

Then this morning...

Me:  "Gent did you have fun last night with me and dad at the soccer game?"

Gentry: "Ya, but are you working on more goals?"

Are you kidding me??  Obviously he was unimpressed since I didn't score a goal!!!  Regardless of the fact I didn't score a goal and I need to work on that, it was really fun hanging out the 3 of us!  It is also a really good work-out so I can't complain!!!  :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Ash-

I met you a few weeks ago at church. I'm Kristen Milburn's sister-in-law. Just stopping by your blog to say I love your conversations you have with your little one. I also LOVED that you had superhero day with him. What a FABULOUS idea. You are a great mommy.

Your blog lurker-
Heather Milburn