Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

So I just posted my favorite conversation of the day, but then I overheard this conversation between Jeff and Gentry. To preface this conversation earlier I was telling the kids that when they toot (for lack of a better word), it's really not that big of a deal. It just means that there is some air in their tummy and it needs to get out, so we don't have to laugh and make a big deal every time someone toots. Obviously we were having this conversation because it has become a really funny topic in our house, and any time there is an outbreak of one, we spend 30 minutes pulling it together again. I'm trying to be understanding that boys are just entertained by that whole issue, but I also need sanity!

I was sitting in our room and could hear Jeff and Gentry talking in the other room. Then this is what G tells Jeff...

G: "Know what dad? It's not really that big of a deal when we toot because it just means that our bunnies have some stinky air inside of them that needs to come out because our bunnies don't want the stinky air anymore and it makes the air in our house stinky"

(Just so you know bunnies is what G calls his butt)

I start laughing hysterically from the other room.

Jeff: "Really? Who told you that?"

G: "My mom, she said that's what toots were"

Jeff comes back in the room and ask me...

Jeff: "Did you tell Gentry that's what toots were?"

Seriously do you think I would explain bodily functions that way to our son!!!! HAHAHA it made for a good laugh anyways!

No comments: