Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gentry's Favorite present..."Sugar Cheerios"

My mom and sister think I am cruel...but I kid you not, my son loved this present!! I have to preface this video with the fact I have NEVER bought Gentry "sugar cheerios" (also known as any sugar cereal). He calls any sugar cereal "sugar cheerios" because all he ever gets is plain cheerios so he thinks anything that taste different must be "sugar cheerios". I am sure he has had them at grandparents house, but he knows that is not something I am willing to buy. SOOOO for Christmas I thought it would be fun to surprise him with a some. I will just let the video and pictures speak for themselves...mom and Tandi, I am obviously not cruel...he LOVED them!!





1 comment:

Taryn said...

Oh my goodness- That is so cute! He was so excited!