Friday, December 11, 2009

G's letter to Santa :) 2009

Tonight we wrote a letter to Santa. I typed as G talked away :) I was trying not to laugh because he was super serious about all the questions. His letter really captures all the things he loves in life right now...jammies, anything to do with Christmas, spiderman, a little sister that he thinks he is getting for Christmas, pirates, sword fighting, learning our letters, and a dog. Yup, that about sums up our life right now. (Except for the dog and baby sister, Jeff and I have not agreed with G on either of these yet!)

I do realize that the grammer is not entirely correct but I was just typing exactly what he was saying.

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas Santa. What is your elf’s names? Do you have Santa jammies? How big is your sleigh? I have been good Santa. Okay Santa I want a spiderman web that hangs on the walls. I want a puppy named Garfield. I want a sister named Exodus…Pebbles Exodus. Do you really have a Rudolf? Santa, know what I used to have? Pirates and they sword fight. Do you get mail at your house? Do you have a sister? Do you have a G in your name? Santa, know what I'm making for you? Cookies…lot’s of em’. Santa do you have a computer? Be safe and do you have spiderman jammies? I love you Santa.

Love,
Gentry

1 comment:

Lindsay Boyle said...

I laughed so hard when I read this... G's stream of consciousness letter writing skills are AWESOME.