Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just a normal Tuesday in Jaco...

 
Today started to seem like normal everyday life.  It really has felt like a vacation but I feel like we are slowly settling in.  Gentry and I have been in full mode homeschool.  It's going well but it such a different world for both of us.  He still kinda just feels like he's hanging with mom, so today I had to break out the big guns.  The Red, Yellow, Green, and Gold cards went up on the wall today!  For the first time in his school career he got put on the red card.  Through his tears he assured me Mrs.  Omer gave him way more chances, and through my gritted teeth I assured him he did not whine and cry to Mrs. Omer like he does to me.  That red card straightened the boy right up!  You would have though I sold Molly!  On one of his breaks he claimed he was just so tired he needed to nap with Molly Paws.  He really does love that dog!


G:  "Mom what is that?"  
Me:  "It's a pay phone"
G: "Like it's just a phone on the side of the street?  That's so weird, why would you use this phone and not your cell phone?"
Me:  "This is what people used to use before cell phones"
G:  "That's so weird"




Later we went to the beach.  Jeff and G swam and I took MP for a run.  On our run we saw a guy riding a horse with an extra one in tow!  I seriously want to be friends with this guy and ride horse on the beach everyday :)  Just give me some time, I will be riding horses on the beach with this guy, I promise!


The Iguana is sun bathing!  Oh wait no he's not, his head is gone!! Damn sharks!  :)  




We ended our time at the beach with a beautiful sunset!

No comments: