Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Back!

So after a 2 years of taking time off from blogging, I'M BACK!  Grad school and working full time for the last 2 years has certainly taken me away from blogging and I'm so glad to have time to blog again!  So much has changed since I was blogging!  I finished Grad school with my Master's in Counseling, got an awesome job working with survivors of Domestic Violence, Gentry is in 1st grade, Jeff started his own business and works from home (and LOVES what he is doing, for the first time in his career), we got a dog (took G a good 3 years of begging for one) Molly Paws, and last but not least we have officially moved to Costa Rica for a couple of years!

Moving over seas to a Spanish speaking country has been something we have wanted to do since we were dating.  We have wanted to learn Spanish, experience a different culture, and just go on an fun adventure, and so here we are!  Of course there was more to it than just up and deciding to leave, but it really has been amazing to see how God opened every door for us to come, and somewhat quickly!  We feel so blessed to get to be on this adventure and know that it will be life changing for all of us!  So it's perfect timing to start blogging again, as I am sure there will be lots to share!  From living overseas, to our adventures in a new culture, to homeschooling G, I'm so glad to be back!!


2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

ASH!!!!!! SO FUN TO HAVE YOU BACK! Seeing where you're living and more about your adventures is the best. I can't wait to show Mimi. Let me know when you want to skype!

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com