Saturday, January 31, 2009

A day with Mom!



Gentry and I spent the day together just he and I!  We had so much fun together!  Our day started off with Gentry setting up all of his men in a line and then all of his cars in the middle for the parade!  So cute and sweet to have him explain what he is thinking and playing!  

We also spent an hour and a half on the trampoline jumping!  I was exhausted but had so much fun wrestling and rubbing our hair on the trampoline to make it full of static.  I am absolutely loving life with him right now, we have so much fun together.  Most days I feel like I can't get enough of him and have been putting him in bed with us when we go to bed.  He is still asleep and I only let him snuggle for a little bit and then he goes back to his bed cause I really like sleep!  I just love being a mom right now!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

That is an awesome picture of you two on the tramp. Happy for you!