Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Still Updating... Santa Letters!

So I am still trying to catch up on my blog!  Here are the kids letters to Santa!  They were so cute, sincere, and hilarious when writing these!  

Dear Santa,
I want some toys.  I want some pictures of race cars.  I want a big scurvy dog and a pirate.  Dear Santa I want you to tell the Grinch to be nice and not take our Christmas away, no Grinches, yuck!  And I wish for my friends to have presents.  Hey Santa, thank you for bringing us presents.
Love,
Gentry

Dear Santa,
I want a Barbie.  I want a dinosaur with Gentry.  I want an airplane and a ball with Grinch on it.  Tell Santa I want a mermaid, and a bouncy ball, and some flowers for my Ash.  Green and Pink flowers.  I want a Christmas tree.  A dinosaur for Gentry.  Santa I have been good!
Love,
Livvy

Dear Santa,
How is the reindeer?  I want a remote control car for Christmas, but I will see you when I get back to the mall, I'll see you again.  I want another thing Santa, I want the Batman!  (Emphasis on BAT)  I have been good at school and at home.  I made some special cookies, but don't eat them because I made a gingerbread house to eat.  Merry Christmas.
Love,
Nate

Dear Santa,
I want a Transformer, Jazz.  And Santa how are the reindeer, and I want a spiderman, batman, four wheeler, coloring book, race cars-a black one, white one, and red one... hmm what else... a long race track and that's about it.  Merry Christmas, we have some milk for you to drink.
Love,
Christian

This picture is of the cookies we made for Santa.  The kids were supposed to decorate 2 cookies.  One for themselves and one for Santa.  Everyone ate their cookie and went and put their Santa cookie on the plate, that is everyone but Gentry!  As you can see he kept taking bites out of his Santa cookie for fear he might never get to eat an iced cookie again!! 



2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

The picture of the half-eaten cookie is just TOO much!!! Thanks for the cute peek into your fun Christmas :)

Kristina said...

Cute letters, kids are so funny:)