Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Tribute to Jeff's New Lifestyle!!

Most times my blog is dedicated to the kids and all that goes into our crazy days, but tonight I thought I should mention how amazing my husband is!!! Jeff has been so supportive and loving to all the craziness in our lives! Since my sister has moved in with her two little ones, personal space in the house is basically non-existent. Our little 3-bedroom is nothing short of busting at the seams and as you can imagine 2 sisters and 3-4 kids (depending on if Nate is visiting) leaves Jeff with little room to breath, much less anything he would actually want to do!

There are so many things that Jeff could be frustrated with, annoyed with, and protest, yet he does none of these. He seriously begins and ends everyday with a smile. I am also amazed at how unselfishly he loves each of the kids. I think it can be more natural for a woman, especially with your sister to love each others kids and treat them all the same, but I am daily in awe of how loving and fair Jeff is with all the kids, he truly loves each of them like they have always been apart of our immediate family!! It is really special to see how he adores each of them and gives each of them what they need! Occasionally Jeff will take the kids out individually, for an hour at a time for some one on one time with him. They all love the time with him, and seriously every single one of them cries when they have to come home from being with him.

What is more amazing is that Jeff loves and gives so much in a time that has been really hard for him. In November his company had to lay off 25% of the employees, which unfortunatley included Jeff. (You can pray for a job to come about soon! :)) He has been on the search for a job, and even though there have been some days harder than others, his joy has never left, and is apparent by the smile on his face and expression of love he shows everyday to four sweet kids who truly cherish him!

The following pictures of Jeff asleep only to attacked by all four kiddos, Jeff sitting in the Expedition working so he can have a little peace (I need to mention that he never complains about sitting in the Expedition for quiet, if I didn't mention it before, let me say it now...HE IS WONDERFUL!), and Jeff with a reindeer hat, matching Nate and Gentry (they loved that he wore the hat with them).

All that to say I love Jeff so much and really appreciate the sacrifices that he has made for our family. I have an amazing husband and could not ask for more. I am so blessed to have him, I am still the luckiest girl in the world!!! I love you Jeff, more than you will ever know!! :)





1 comment:

Taryn said...

nice hat jeff! Thanks for having us over tonight- it was great.