Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Conversation of the Day...

I have been in bed all day long sick from a stomach bug I bragged about not getting!  Gentry had it at the beginning of the week and so I was so excited when none of us got it, that was until it showed up today in me!  I came out of the bedroom at about 5, I am sure looking wonderful (said as sarcastically as possible) when my sweet baby brother came over to check on me.

Nate:  "Ash, while you have been sick, I have been praying for you all day.  Let me pray for you.  Dear God please help Ash's tummy to feel better so she can come out of her room with us.  In Jesus name, Amen"

He then proceeded to literally pat me on the head and then ran off to jump on the trampoline.  I can't explain how much I love my sweet little brother.  We have a special bond that not too many siblings share, and I am so thankful for his life and all that he brings to mine! 

No comments: