Friday, March 1, 2013

PO Box 221

After a couple of failed attempts at setting up an address down here.  We officially have an address so we can get mail!  Yay us!!  This was my third attempt at acquiring a PO Box at the post office which is on the other side of town.  It's not really that far, but inconvenient to walk with G that far.  The women who work there don't speak any English and we all know my level of Spanish, but I managed to get everything set up...at least let's hope so!

The front door of our enchanting little post office in Jaco!

The police station is right across the street.  My mail and I feel safer already!
The outside of the post office, again my mail never felt so safe.


The one desk work station at the post office.  Reminds me of the post office in Hope New Mexico where I grew up.  There were no blue bars on the front but it was a small little building with all of us country folks PO boxes lining the walls inside.  Something about the simpleness of the building makes me smile.


Ya buddy!  Box 221!  I hope they actually put a lock on it  before we start getting mail :)

Don't forget to write!

Our new Jaco address:
Ashlie Madlyn Swanson or Jeffrey Eric Swanson
PO Box 221-4023
Puntarenas-Garabito
Jaco-Costa Rica
61101

If you want to send Gentry something put mine or Jeff's name and you can put Gentry in parenthesis.  I'm not sure how finicky they are but I would hate for it to get lost because he isn't on our paperwork!  We really would love to hear from you the old fashion way!  





No comments: